Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm a slacker and I know it..and for this, I am truly sorry...

Hello world!
Long time no hear...from me that is. :)
I'll be honest. The reason I haven't posted anything lately is because:
ONE - I'm still getting the hang of having a blog and so I'm not always sure what to write
TWO - I've be so busy that I haven't really had the chance to be on the computer much and in the past when I did blog it was because I was already online.
What have I been busy with? You may ask...Well let me tell you!
*I am currently taking 16 hours of class (technically only 13 because I am no longer going to my History class...I'll explain why if you ask but I won't go into it on here..or maybe I will. Not sure yet.)
*I am working on the Spring play at OTC. We are doing Arthur's Stone, Merlin's Fire: The Making of a King. We currently have 15 hours of rehearsal a week. That is soon to become more!
*I also have my job that I work at five days a week. I am there about 19.5 hours a week.
So if we add this all together we get:
47.5 hours a week of doing stuff!
Now, don't get me wrong. I understand that many people work that much a week and some people work even more than that. But I'm not used to it so cut me some slack please :)
As for the rest of my time. I've been doing a lot of thinking and wondering.
About life.
About myself.
About my future.
About my friends.
About my family.
About what truth is.
About how to find truth.
About how to love.
About why people are the way they are.
About differences.
I see myself growing, learning and changing a lot every day.
I just have to say "Thank you" to my dear friend Chris for helping me process all these thoughts and ideas. For letting me bounce things off of him. And for letting me just talk. Even when what I say doesn't make sense.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment