Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day -1...

So yesterday was very busy and I didn't get a chance to post. I do apologize.
I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you to everyone who I was able to spend time with and to everyone who sent me birthday wishes.
I had history class at 10am (blah) and then went thrifting/flea marketing with 2 good friends and found some really cute dishes and a pitcher/glass set. I'll put pictures up sometime soon but I'm very happy with my purchases! :D
I had to work from 3:30 to 8:30 and that was a bit boring but my friend Mallory came to visit me the last few minutes I was there so that was nice. Then off to play rehearsal I went. Got done about 40 minutes early there and enjoyed a nice talk for about an hour with my good friend Chris. Went home, Facebooked it up for a while and then my head quickly found the pillow!
While I was at work I got to chat with my sister for a while over Gmail. We kind of decided what we were going to do while I'm there visiting her over Spring Break....lots of sewing! I'm so excited about this.!!!! I'll try to remember to take pictures of the things we make and my time there so I can post them! :)
Today is BEAUTIFUL outside and I'm so excited to get out of class to enjoy the suns warmth!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment