Thursday, July 15, 2010

This blogging thing is hard to do...

Don't get me wrong...I enjoy it. It's nice to have somewhere to go to when I want to write and share my thoughts and people have the opportunity to read them if they want...but I wish I was more consistent about how often I blog. Only problem is that I don't know what to blog about.
I enjoy my life. Nothing too exciting happens too often though. Occasionally my friends and I will take a day trip to somewhere...we will go to Branson, or go to the lake or the river...but nothing that I can seem to write about.
Random side note:
I want to start journaling. I feel like it will be really neat to look back when I'm fifty years old and read about the things I did. To see it in my own handwriting and to be able to show it to my children.

Back to the point:
So I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm going to try to find stuff to blog about. I hope this works.
But for now I want to share some pictures of things that I want to attempt to make and stuff that I just think is super cute!













Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment