Tuesday, December 13, 2011

knitting

I've been knitting at work this semester.
I started this project last Spring and I'm probably not even half way finished. It will be a scarf for one of my friends when I'm all done with it. The plan is to make it super long. Like Dr. Seuss long! I'm very excited. It has a few holes but I don't mind. It's my first project and I didn't feel like undoing it to fix it.
I have found that knitting can be very meditative for me. It's a great way to keep myself doing something while watching a movie or listening to music or chatting with friends. 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm - another project to put on that list we were talking about. :) ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  2. knitting is so hard to me!
    lol. maybe because my patience is minimal.
    this looks great though!

    <3 VEGA

    ReplyDelete