Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tattoos I Adore

If you know me you know that I have an obsession with tattoos. I think they are beautiful and such a unique way to express yourself. Body art that is with you forever. Such a cool concept if you ask me!
I was bored at work and was looking through a blog I follow and found these that make me happy.

This one reminds me of my current roommate, Sarah. I think they did a beautiful job with the seeds of the flower and I love that they went all the way down to the roots around the ankle.

 My love for tress made this one catch my eye. I love how the bear is negative space. Cool idea!

I'm finding myself drawn to tattoos that don't have the typical black outline around everything. I like the water color/splashy feel of these flowers.  

Only certain people can pull off hand tattoos. I love when they are simple and beautiful like this one. Not all those words and little pictures and scary eyeballs and stuff! 

Again, not having a black outline around everything gives it such a nice, soft feel. 

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!! I love this move and think this sleeve does a wonderful job displaying the characters!  

I would think about doing this. Not a tramp stamp on my back but just a beautiful tree :) 

I love candy skulls but the fact that this one is done in dots, not shading is amazing. Pointillism is difficult so to tattoo pointillism, AMAZING!  

This is closer to anything I've ever found as far as what I want for my half sleeve. It has a peaceful, relaxed feeling and I love the background!

Beautiful peacock half sleeve. Love! 

Another beautiful example of the watercolor/no black lines style that I like!

(All photos from F Yeah Tattoos)

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any tats but these are amazing!
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm the owner of the cardinal tattoo. I'm so glad you like it. <3 However it isn't watercolour. ;)

    ReplyDelete