Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My list...

So I've been thinking a lot the past week or so about things that I wanna work on and change in my life. I was thinking about it more tonight while I was working out and decided I would put it on my blog so it is public and maybe that will make me actually follow through with these things. So here it is:

1. I want to read my Bible and spend time in prayer every day
2. I want to work out 4-5 times a week
3. I want to have at least one juice a day (we just got a juicer and it is REALLY fun/cool!)
4. I want to work on not complaining
5. I want to go through my closet and get rid of anything I don't wear/use
6. I want to save as much money as possible (meaning I don't go out to eat/shop/etc..) and only buy things that are an ABSOLUTE necessity
7. I want to learn to spend time alone and be good with it
8. I want to start waking up early enough to give myself PLENTY of time to get ready for the day
9. Because I want to do number 8 I need to start going to bed at a decent time too
10. I want to be organized and productive, not lazy, when it comes to my school work (even though it is my last semester)

...that's all I can think of right now..I might add more later...

1 comment: