Tuesday, November 9, 2010

*A little update on trying to keep away from dairy.
It's going better than I expected but not as good as I had hoped.
I tried soy milk the other day and it was okay but it was the vanilla flavor, not the original which I think I will end up liking a lot more.
*I found a plain black XL mens shirt to make leggings out of! But I have not done it yet. The shirt is now in my crafts drawer and will most likely stay there for a while :(
Funny though because the day after I found and purchased the t-shirt to make the leggings out of my mom told me she had just ordered me 4 new pairs of leggings!! And she had just taken me to Sam's Club and bought me two pairs of plain black ones the weekend before. So now I am the proud owner of 8 pairs of leggings! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all but I'm excited and very much a happy camper!!!
*The move did not/is not happening. Well..not to that house at least. A few problems came up and the landlord and I decided that we were both okay with me not moving there. No big deal. Bigger and better things have shown themselves and I'm more excited than ever!!
*I signed up for my class for next semester. I'm taking Chemistry as a hybrid class. That means the majority of the class will be done online but I will meet my class and teacher at the school on five different Saturdays through out the semester to do labs. I think this will be perfect for me because wanting to go to class is a big problem for me. I DO go but I never really want to. Also, this will give me more time to work. I plan to be working full time and no longer living at home next semester.
*My sister suprised me last night and had created a blog for us to share fashion stuff on. I think this will be a really fun/cool way to get ideas from each other and keep in contact in a different way.
*I got to hang out and catch up with my friend Laura last night. She brought along her new baby girl and she is just the cutest thing! (Other than my nephew of course!) I've known Laura for about 5 or 6 years now and we have not seen each other too much lately so it was nice to catch up and talk for a while!
*There are 36 days until my classes and finals are over!!
That's all I can think of for now :)
I'm trying to do better about blogging so bare with me.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment