Wednesday, March 2, 2011

13 of 30 ~ 14 of 30

Why hello there! 
It's strange to say this but...I've missed my blog. 
Friday I helped my costume design teacher's daughter out with a science project so no 30 for 30 that day...as usual it didn't happen on Saturday or Sunday either. And Monday I had to re-wear Friday's outfit so they could take a picture of me to put on her display board thingy so no 30 for 30 there either.

Here is Tuesdays outfit:
Belt: Thrifted
Orange Heart Necklace: Old Navy
Door Hinge Necklace: Made by me!

This is one of my favorite dresses! AND it has pockets :)
Me gusta.

Today's outfit:
Tights: ???
Belt: Thrifted
Pearl Necklace: Belonged to my great grandmother

Wow. The more I look at pictures of me the more I realize I need to open my eyes. Or wear make up. Or contacts. Or get a tan! haha. 
Anywho. The big birthday is next week! I've been making plans and all that fun stuff! I think I might go shopping on Saturday for a bit with the mother and have lunch on Sunday with some of the fam. And it's gonna be an aaallllll weeek pppaaaaarrrrtttaaayyy.
Not really. I'm not the partying type. Plus I have work and class every morning at 8am. So partying isn't really an option. Neither is parrrrttaayying. 

Well before I make too much of a fool of myself (probably already have) I'm gonna go get 40 winks..whatever that means!
Night ya'll. 
Enjoy! 

1 comment: