Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm sorry to report that I've just not been feeling the whole blog thing lately.
I've not been feeling much of much lately.
I'm not sure where this funk came from and honestly, I don't like it much.
But here it is. 
I can't change with a snap of my fingers but I'm doing my best to stay positive and work through this.

I've been on spring break from school and work this week. (no school no work!)
I celebrated my birthday last Friday and my friend Sully's birthday Saturday and Sunday.
I spent time with my dad on Sunday.
Hung out at home and with friends Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Went to Eureka Springs, Arkansas with my friend Amanda Thursday.
And here we are today, Friday. 
It's not been a very productive week like I wanted it to be. 
School starts again on Monday.
No me gusta.
I'm ready for summer to be here. I don't really have a reason other than this semester will be over. I don't know what is going to happen once this semester is over. I don't know if I'll get a full time job or stay in school. I really wanted to take a break from school but the more I think about it the more I realize that doing that will not be such a good idea if I want to come back and get my bachelors, which I do. But as each week passes I feel less and less motivated to do the work for my classes that I am required to do. 
I want to be productive and busy and work hard but I can't seem to make myself do those things. Not just with school but with other things in my life too. It is very frustrating and making getting anything accomplished impossible.

Sorry for the vent. Thanks for listening :)
Enjoy!

1 comment: