Monday, March 7, 2011

Hats!

So for my 3-D Design art class we were given the assignment to make a hat. We can use one material for a base, one material for a binder (to hold it together) and one material for the skin or decorations. A lot of people are using paper and glue but I'm gonna go with the fashion side of me and use fabric and thread and decorate with buttons!! 
It's gonna be sooo cute!
(I'll post pictures when I'm finished with it)


This is the tutorial I found..I'm gonna try it out and see how it works. If it doesn't work then I'll figure something else out and let you know how I end up doing it. 
I might even take pictures and post them to show you how I do it!!


I'm SOOO excited!!!


This is my inspiration. Plus buttons!

The big birthday is in two days :) I'm excited. 
Have a wonderful day!!!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have a great give away going on! Follow me to be the lucky winner! XOXO

    ReplyDelete