Monday, April 4, 2011

30 for 30 (Take Two)

So it is very clear that I didn't finish the last attempt at the 30 for 30 challenge. 
It was an assignment for my costume design class that we had to do before the end of the semester. Well there is just over a month left before the semester is over so I need to get started. 
The weather has been very fickle as of late (example: this weekend it was in the 70's and 80's with lots of sunshine and today it is 44* and is supposed to rain later) making it hard to know what to include in my 30 items. 
I plan to check the weather out tonight for the next couple of weeks and pick my items then post them by tomorrow. I'll either start tomorrow or Wednesday...depending on how I feel. 

Have you heard of seasonal depression? Yeah well with the sunshine and warmth with the perfect amount of a cool breeze the past two days and the cold, rainy, dark, gloomy day today that is exactly what I'm experiencing. I hope Mother Nature gets happy soon so I can get happy too! :)

In other news:
*The school play is going well. I'm starting to stress just a little about the costumes but I haven't talked to my teacher yet so I'm holding off on freaking out until it has been approved to do so. 
*I've started working on designing a blog to use to sell some of my creations! I'm looking forward to it being opened to the public I just have to get some more things made, pictures taken, pictures posted and then I'll be ready! 

Hope you have a lovely, non-gloomy day!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment