Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Clothing Photography Tips

So I've been wanting to find a way to take pictures of my wardrobe so I can create outfits on my computer like in Polyvore. I feel like this will help me see better what I own and what I can do with what I already have. And then from there what items I could do with purchasing to add to my look. I really want to refine my look and how I dress and make it more cohesive. 
I've been Pinning like crazy coming up with different looks and ideas for the winter but I think I need to start with what I have first. I think I'm going to use this blog for a while as my "finding my fashion" place to keep everything together. Tutorials, favorite outfits and new websites to shop will be what I'll be posting next. Hope that's okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment