Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 2...

Today was great. Church was wonderful. My cousin came with me and after we met his mom and they bought me lunch at Mexican Villa (again I know but it was still great!!) I also got a huge bag of Reece's Pieces from them! I've already opened them!! :D
My mom was kind enough to go wash my car, after I cleaned the inside, without telling me! Now I'm doing homework and cleaning my room. Mom bet me 5 bucks that I wouldn't get it clean before midnight...I'm gonna win!
Rehearsal starts tomorrow. It officially started last week but we only had one rehearsal. So this week starts rehearsal 5 nights a week. I'm gonna be tired and a bit stressed but it will all be good!
Exciting news: I got an e-mail today saying that someone would be in contact with me sometime this week to set up my phone interview for the internship that I applied to in Oregon for this fall!!!!! Only about one month until I find out if I got it or not.
Now for something birthday related:
I thought I would look up some stuff about the year I was born: 1990.
*On the Top 100 Hits of 1990 number twenty was "Don't Know Much" by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville. I thought this was kind of funny because I have the cassette tape with this song on it!
More later (tomorrow probably) because I only have 20 minutes left to finish cleaning my room...I'm gonna get that 5 bucks!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment