Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 for 30

So I have been following this blog called Kendi Everyday and I love it! She has the best outfits and such a great personality! 
She does this thing called 30 for 30 where you pick 30 items from your closet (jackets, shoes, pants, skirts, dresses, tops) and that is all you can wear for 30 days. You have to do what she calls "Remixing" and come up with new outfits instead of buying more and more things. 
This is perfect for me!!!
I love to shop and I always want more (although the budget lately hasn't allowed for it ;) but now I am going to be challenged to look my best every day while being creative. 
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
My sister is also doing it with me. It's kinda funny because she has a small wardrobe and is trying to find ways to wear the clothes she has in new ways while I have a huge closet with way too many clothes and I'm trying to figure out what I really need and what I can get rid of (and give to my sister to help her out!) 

It starts February 1. 
I'll be posting pictures every day of my outfits.
This should be good
:)

1 comment: