Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Beautiful Sister

I just want to write a quick post about my sister.
She is about four years older than me and when we were younger we never got along. 
After she moved to Utah for school we started talking a bit more and now we talk all the time.
She is very smart. I go to her with just about anything and she is always willing to help and talk me through things.
I don't know what I would do without her advice and guidance. 
I'm very proud of her for being so dedicated to working out and eating the right foods to lose weight and gain confidence.
She is an amazing mother and wife and has a beautiful family that she loves very much.
I'm proud of you, Monique. 

Love you.

1 comment:

  1. you = best sister EVER

    seriously. don't make me tear.

    ReplyDelete