Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Costume Design Class

Okay, so I'm really excited about this 30 for 30 thing even more than before. This is because my costume design class has now taken the 30 for 30 challenge as an assignment and we are all going to be doing it together! There are 9 students (including myself) and then the teacher and last week when I told my teacher about it she seemed interested. Today she asked me to share with the class what it was and now it's a class project!! :)
I think it will be really interesting to see how some of them handle not being able to go shopping. Also, some of them don't seem to have many clothes (at least not enough to come up with 30 items that will work together well) but I told them to just do the best they could and that was part of the challenge. 
At the end of the 30 days we are going to have to write a reflection about the experience. 
Yay! This will be so fun to have so many people around me doing this too!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment