Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse!

I have bad news. My 30 for 30 will not be starting today. I have been snowed in to my friends house. I was planning on finishing picking my items and editing all the pictures to show you guys last night in a post but then after I figured out school was canceled today (at 8pm last night) so I decided to stay at my friends house.
This is my plan:
When school starts again (maybe tomorrow...maybe Thursday) I will start my 30 for 30. So I will just be extending mine a few days past everyone else.

Well here is a picture my friend Matt posted on his facebook of what it looks like outside:
I'm gonna go play more Super Nintendo with my friends and enjoy the rest of the day. Good luck with your first outfit if you are doing the 30 for 30!!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment