Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 of 30 ~ Day Dreams


This was my outfit for Monday. I wore my brown leather jacket (because it was much cooler than I thought it would be) and my red shoes. Sorry you can't see them..I had to be my own photographer :)
I liked the random colors together..purple (belt), navy, green and red!
I also took time to do my hair and makeup. And I wore contacts instead of my glasses!! I feel much more put together this way :)
I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of outfits. I know this isn't true because there are still pieces I haven't worn yet but they are dresses and I haven't felt like wearing tights lately. Guess I'm just gonna have to get over that soon!
I've been reading more and more crafty blogs and now all I want to do is live in a little old house and decorate it all cute and sew and bake all the time! The guy I end up with (hopefully) makes a good amount of money because I would much rather stay home and keep everything clean and picked up and cook and work from home making things :)
(I know I know...keep dreaming. But I will :) I'm gonna keep dreaming until it comes true!)

 (Not sure where I found this picture because it was a long time ago but it was on Google)

Hope you have a wonderful day. I'll try to post again tonight with todays outfit to get caught up.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love the ruffles, and LOVE the picture!! i wish you'd post a close-up of your hair next time. it looks cute, but i want to SEE it better! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete