Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Excuse...

You're probably wondering how day six is Friday and day seven is Tuesday. Okay...maybe not. You probably already figured out that I just didn't do the 30 for 30 over the weekend. 
But I have a great excuse as to why!! Promise :)
Wanna hear? Well I was very very stressed on Saturday and Sunday and just didn't have the energy to put effort into finding an outfit from my 30 items that I was comfortable enough in to face the day. And then Monday I didn't do anything except stay home from work and school because I was sick.
That's not true. I did clean out some of the drawers in my room and do some final touches on my art project and watch the first Harry Potter movie!!! (they are so cute when they are young) 


Me gusta Harry Potter! 
I plan to watch them every night this week!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment